1. MOTD Fantasy Footy (the 'Game') is offered by Immediate Media Company London Limited ('the Promoter' or ‘We’) whose trading address is Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT and run on behalf of the Promoter by Silentworld Ltd ('the Company') whose trading office address is at 30 Queens Park Villa, West Drive, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 0QW, UK.
5. Please see the Rules of the Game for full details on how to play.
7. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and asks that you do the same. The Site and all materials, characters, logos or other images, and in particular the rules and point structure incorporated, on the Site are protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights. You are not allowed to reproduce or copy any information in any format without prior written consent from the Company.
8. We are committed to ensuring, as far as reasonably practicable to do so, that the Site and the Game do not cause offence to anyone using the Sites, so please do not enter a name for your team that may be considered by others to be inappropriate or offensive such as names that are obscene, racist, abusive or harassing. We may refuse to accept, or change, any team names which we feel are inappropriate or offensive.
9. The players included on the player list and their positional classifications have been determined by us. We will not enter into any correspondence relating to details of the player list and we will not accept the inclusion into a team of any player not on the published list. New players may be added to the player list if they are called up into their club's squad .
10. All match results are checked and verified up to 48 hours after the match ending. This means that although points will be allocated to your team within a few hours of a match finishing we may change/correct points up to 72 hours afterwards.
11. We will use the latest scores reported by the key news agencies to use as the basis of the fantasy scoring criteria. Reversed decisions will not be counted, (therefore if a red/ yellow card decision is reversed / altered after the initial reporting on the game, the original score will remain). Points will only be corrected if the initial reporting was incorrect.
12. The Game is not open to employees of the Promoter or associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives.
13. The overall winner of the Game will be the manager whose Team has accumulated the most points throughout the competition (17th August 2013 - 11th May 2014). Team of the Week / Month prizes will also be allocated as detailed in the Rules of the Game.
14. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of winning. Non-compliance or notification returned as "undeliverable as addressed" will result in your disqualification as a winner. Prizes will not be re-offered or deferred.
15. In case of a tie the manager that entered their team first will be deemed the winner.
16. Allocation and fulfilment of all prizes is at the discretion of the Promoter, and no discussion will be entered into regarding prizes.
17. You cannot swap the prize for cash. We reserve the right to substitute any prizes with replacements of similar value.
18. Please make sure you tell us if you change your email address.
19. Only the registered user may make transfers (or changes) to his or her team. Anyone found to be managing a team that does not belong to them, on behalf of another game player or without their knowledge, will be removed and not eligible to win prizes.
20. If we feel that you are not conducting yourself within the game with 'Good Sporting Conduct' you may be removed from the Game. Our decision is final and we will not enter into any discussion about teams that are disqualified.
21. We will try to maintain the Site in a fully operating condition and error free but we cannot guarantee that the Site will always be fully operational or error free we don’t accept responsibility for any problems that you might come across during your use of or inability to access the Site.
22. We excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or its unavailability. This exclusion shall apply in respect of, without limitation, any interruption of services, lost profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data, or any other consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of the Site, even if We has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether arising in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise.
25. We reserve the right to close registration to the Game, or close access to the Game at any point without notification.
26. The use of the term Premier League Football 2013-14 or any reference to official Premier League Football players or clubs, or reference on the Site and within the Game is purely to describe the nature of the content and Game being provided in this Site. No official or commercial association with the Premier League Football sponsors or the Premier League Football organising committee is implied or intended.